- You must have a Full UK Driver’s License (for a minimum of 24 months)
- Have no more than 6 Penalty Points on your driver’s license
- Have No Drink and Driving Convictions in the last 5 Years
- Have No Convictions relating to driving without Insurance
- Had No more than 2 Accidents within the past 3 years
You must be over 25 years of age and younger than 75. For ages outside of this range (21-78) contact our office for further guidance on 01892653327.
Bring with you on Collection
When collecting your vehicle we will need you to bring:
- Your Driving Licence
- Your Licence Summary (see below)
- A Utility bill (or similiar) with the same address as the driving licence
Driving Licence Summary
Due to the changes made by the DVLA on the 8th June 2015 the paper counterpart to the licence is no longer valid.
You will therefore need to print your full licence details at home, via https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence or internet search for VIEW MY LICENCE. You will need your national insurance number, driving licence number and your postcode.
You then need to “Share your licence information”, from this page you click the button marked Create a code, and the next page will give you a check code. From here you should choose:
“View, print or save your licence information.”
You must then print the prepared PDF and bring this with you when you collect the vehicle, please note that DVLA have now changed the validity period for the check, and the code is now valid for 21 days.
There is internet access and printer facility here in our office for you to use, should you not have a computer/printer at home – please allow time for the process before collecting your vehicle.